Pack them in a work or school lunch. My kids share their Kale Chips with picky-eater friends at school who LOVE them!
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale.
- Remove and discard rib (or stem or vein or whatever you call it!) from kale.
- Tear leaf into 'chip-sized' pieces.
- In a large bowl, blend kale with olive oil and salt.
- Place kale pieces in a single layer on baking trays. (If kale is not in a single layer, it will steam and get soggy rather than bake and get crispy.)
- Bake 20-30 minutes, rotating trays half through the baking process. Kale will shrink and turn slightly brown.
- Let cool 10 minutes prior to consuming.
- Store in an airtight container.