Although ginger and lime can be overpowering flavors, they are not too much for this lovely grilled shrimp.
This is a super easy recipe, yet quite spectacular because it is skewered. For some reason, everything seems more interesting and delicious when it is skewered.
Here's how you will wow your guests for your Memorial Weekend cookout or a simple family supper:
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon garlic, grated fine
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated fine
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- zest from one line
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Skewer shrimp and place in glass pan (non reactive
- combine all remaining ingredients and pour over shrimp.
- Allow to marinate 30 minutes.
- Grill until done, approximately 2-3 minutes on each side.