Summertime barbeques are always more fun with an array of various salads. Club Med Pasta Salad is and easy fix and delicious the day it is prepared. It may dry out over time, so just stir in a bit of olive oil to make it 'fresh' again.
This recipe does not require much measuring because it uses a full box of macaroni plus a jar of Kalamata olives, a jar of pesto and some crumbled feta. Simple!
CLUB MED PASTA SALAD
- 1 box large shell macaroni (16-ounce)
- 1 jar (9.5 ounces) pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1 8-ounce jar pesto
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rise.
- Combine cooked pasta with olives, pesto and feta.
- May be served immediately, but better after chilled 2-3 hours.
Special thanks to my Aunt Marcita for reverse-engineering this recipe from a local deli.