Since I live in Sacramento, was a no-brainer for me to sign up. I am registered and ready to participate!
I have agreed to publish at least three blog posts about the conference for a registration discount. All opinions are my own (which is one of my favorite things about blogging!). This is the first of three posts.
I may not be very good at this food blogging thing, but I do have potential. Or at least I think I have potential. What do I have to loose from attending? A couple hundred bucks and a vacation day from my day job. What do I have to gain from attending? So much! The IFBC has a great program (check it out). I am looking forward to:
- Networking with other bloggers - very important for an introvert like me!
- Learning how to make money from my blog.
- Embracing social media, which is somewhat difficult for this reserved Gen Xer.
- Improving my writing.
- Seeking opportunities that may be available for food bloggers.
- Ella Dining Room & Bar
- Mulvaney's B&L
- Thai Princess
- Thai Basil
- The Waffle Experience
- Burgers & Brew
- Lucca Restaurant
- Coconut's Fish Cafe
- California State Capital Building and Capitol Park
- Old Sacramento
- Farmer's Market under the freeway at 8th and W, Sunday 8 am -12 pm
- Nimbus Fish Hatchery
- California State Railroad Museum
- Crocker Art Museum
- Sutter's Fort
I'm looking forward to meeting some new people in Sacramento!